MONTE PACIS – TOP 10 RESTAURANT IN BALTICS!
The restaurant’s chef Rokas Vasiliauskas combines historical secret recipes, fresh products from the restaurant’s own garden and local organic farms, modern technology into a unique opportunity to enjoy a modern restaurant pleasures in the seventeenth century historic monastery ensemble.
Every day, fresh baked bread is served, and meals are prepared for:
- A la Carte menu,
- 3 and 9 dishes menus for degustations.
There are often held various degustations, gastronomic festivals.
MONTE PACIS is famous for its professional sommelier team, which consists of a daily wine tasting menu and prepares wine degustations.
- One of the largest wine lists in Lithuania,
- Wines from the vineyards of monasteries across the Europe,
- Great selection of quality wines ,
- Natural teas from local herbs,
- Bitters and infusions, prepared according to authentic recipes.
The separate restaurant spaces create different atmospheres:
- Festive Founder Hall,
- Elegant Claire Isabell Hall,
- Sunny Chariot Terrace
- Romantic Linden Alley.